Awards & Accreditations
Awards & Recognition
- Michael V. Addessi Named a Forbes Best-in-State Wealth Advisor*
Each advisor, selected by an independent third-party research firm, is chosen based on an algorithm of qualitative and quantitative criteria, including in-person interviews; industry experience; compliance records; revenue produced; and assets under management.
- Michael V. Addessi recognized as a leading financial advisor by Commonwealth Financial Network®
Michael Addessi has achieved Commonwealth Leaders status for 2020. This distinction recognizes the most successful financial advisors at Commonwealth, based on a ranking of annual production, attained by just 10 percent of advisors among Commonwealth’s network of 1,600 financial advisors. Commonwealth is the nation’s largest, privately-held independent broker/dealer and the broker/dealer of choice for Addessi Financial Partners.
Advisory Team Accreditations and Registrations
- Long Island University in Accounting and Economics, Cum Laude graduate
- Stetson University graduate in Finance
- University of Washington graduate in Finance and Economics
- Madison University, Cum Laude graduate
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® professional
- Enrolled Agent, qualified for practice before the Internal Revenue Service
- FINRA Series 7, 24, 63, and 65 securities registrations
*The 2021 ranking of the Forbes’ Best–in–State Wealth Advisors list was developed by SHOOK Research and is based on in–person and telephone due–diligence meetings to evaluate each advisor qualitatively and on a ranking algorithm that includes client retention, industry experience, review of compliance records, firm nominations, and quantitative criteria (including assets under management and revenue generated for their firms). This recognition and the due-diligence process conducted are not indicative of the advisor’s future performance. Your experience may vary. Winners are organized and ranked by state. Some states may have more advisors than others. You are encouraged to conduct your own research to determine if the advisor is right for you. Overall, approximately 32,725 advisors were considered, and 5,000 (approximately 15.3 percent of candidates) were recognized. The full methodology that Forbes developed in partnership with SHOOK Research is available at www.forbes.com. Portfolio performance is not a criterion due to varying client objectives and lack of audited data. SHOOK does not receive a fee in exchange for rankings.