Awards & Accreditations
Awards & Recognition
- Michael V. Addessi named a Forbes Best-in-State Wealth Advisor*
Each advisor, selected by an independent third-party research firm, is chosen based on an algorithm of qualitative and quantitative criteria, including in-person interviews; industry experience; compliance records; revenue produced; and assets under management.
- Michael V. Addessi recognized as a top financial advisor by Commonwealth Financial Network®
Michael Addessi has achieved Commonwealth Chairman's status. This distinction is based on the annual production and is attained by just 3 percent of advisors affiliated with Commonwealth Financial Network.
- Michael V. Addessi recognized as a leading financial advisor by Commonwealth Financial Network®
Michael Addessi has achieved Commonwealth Leaders status. This distinction recognizes the most successful financial advisors at Commonwealth, based on a ranking of annual production, attained by just 10 percent of advisors among Commonwealth’s network of 1,600 financial advisors. Commonwealth is the nation’s largest, privately-held independent broker/dealer and the broker/dealer of choice for Addessi Financial Partners.
Advisory Team Accreditations and Registrations
- Long Island University in Accounting and Economics, Cum Laude graduate
- Stetson University graduate in Finance
- University of Washington graduate in Finance and Economics
- Madison University, Cum Laude graduate
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® professional
- Enrolled Agent, qualified for practice before the Internal Revenue Service
- FINRA Series 7, 24, 63, and 65 securities registrations
*Data provided by SHOOK® Research, LLC., as of 6/30/21. Forbes Best-in-State Wealth Advisors ranking was developed by SHOOK Research and is based on in-person, virtual, and telephone due diligence meetings to measure best practices; also considered are: client retention, industry experience, credentials, review of compliance records, firm nominations; and quantitative criteria, such as: assets under management and revenue generated for their firms. Investment performance is not a criterion because client objectives and risk tolerances vary, and advisors rarely have audited performance reports. Overall, 34,925 advisors were considered, and 6,585 (18.8 percent of candidates) were recognized. This recognition and the due-diligence process conducted are not indicative of the advisor's future performance. Your experience may vary. Winners are organized and ranked by state. Some states may have more advisors than others. You are encouraged to conduct your own research to determine if the advisor is right for you. SHOOK does not receive a fee in exchange for rankings. The full methodology that Forbes developed in partnership with SHOOK Research is available here. Stats were obtained from Shook Research.