How do I add money to my account?
How do I take money out of my account?
How can I sign up to go paperless?
Where can I view statements, confirms, correspondence, and tax documents once I receive e-mail notification that a new item is available for viewing?
Where can I view my statements, confirms, correspondence, and tax documents?
Q: How do I add money to my account?
A: It depends on where the account is held.
If held in a brokerage account:
- The check(s) should be made payable to "National Financial Services LLC" ("NFS" for short), or to the account holder(s). Third-party checks will not be accepted for deposit.
- Commonwealth does not recommend the use of cashier nor bank checks as these are difficult and expensive to replace.
- NFS and Commonwealth will not accept funds in the form of cash, money order, or travelers checks. This policy will be strictly enforced and, unfortunately, no exceptions can be made.
- NFS and Commonwealth will not accept any checks drawn off a foreign bank or checks payable in foreign currency.
- Commonwealth will not accept for deposit, checks made payable to Michael V. Addessi, or Addessi Financial Partners.
If your account is held directly at a mutual fund or annuity company:
- Call us to be sure, but usually the check(s) should be made payable to the fund company or insurance company.
- Mail all checks to our office at 16524 Pointe Village Drive, Suite 200, Lutz, Florida 33558 and we will make sure it gets credited to the correct account.
Q: How do I take money out of my account?
A: We can process most withdrawals (from a non-IRA account) with a phone call.
- If you have a check book from your account and wish to write a check, please call our office so we can make cash available before you write the check. Please allow (3) business days to create cash.
- It takes seven to ten (7 to 10) business days for a check to be mailed regular mail to your address from the investment company. You can request a check to be delivered overnight; the fee is $15 to $35.
- If you want a check sent to someone or somewhere other than the account registration, this must be in writing and we must speak with you. Call 727-845-7572 to request that we prepare a letter or form for you to sign. Once you sign the form it can be faxed to our office at 727-845-5983.
- Please be aware that if you have a trust titled account, your check will be made payable to that trust; your bank may not cash it if your bank account is not titled the same.
- You can set up monthly, quarterly, or annual withdrawals from your account. Call our office to request this, as there may be forms required.
- Direct deposit is also available, however it takes three (3) weeks to set up, so please allow time for your initial request. Call our office to request the forms.
Q: How can I sign up to go paperless?
A: In Investor360°®, clients should click on Settings and do the following in the Paperless
Preferences section of the page:
- If there is more than one account holder for an account, from the Account Holder dropdown menu, clients should select the individual who will receive e-mail notification. (Please note: Notification can be sent to one e-mail address only.)
- If Commonwealth has an e-mail address on file for the selected account holder, the e-mail address will prefill in the E-Mail Destination field. Clients should verify that the e-mail address is correct. If your clients need to make changes, they can do so by clicking in the E-Mail Destination field.
- If Commonwealth does not have an e-mail address on file for the selected account holder, your clients can click in the E-Mail Destination field and type in an e-mail address.
- An e-mail notification will be sent to the designated address when items become available for online viewing.
- Your clients should check the box provided to indicate whether they would like to go paperless with Statements, Confirms, Tax Documents, Correspondence, and/or Shareholder Reports.
- Steps 1 through 3 can be repeated to go paperless with additional accounts.
- When clients are finished, they should click Save.
- A disclaimer will appear. Be sure that your clients know and understand that they must read and accept the disclaimer.
- Your client may receive one more paper document before paperless delivery begins.
- View this brief slideshow for additional information on how clients can suppress paper statements and confirms in Investor360°.
Q: Where can I view statements, confirms, correspondence, and tax documents once I receive e-mail notification that a new item is available for viewing?
A: In Investor360°, click on the Statements & Documents tab to view statements, confirms, correspondence, and tax documents.
Q: Where can I view statements, confirms, correspondence, and tax documents?
A: These documents are available for you to view in Client360° under Portfolio > Statements & Confirms.